Thursday, November 19, 2015

Taylor Swift and Her Inspirational Thoughts

Taylor Alison Swift is a famous american singer, songwriter and actor.
Born in December 13 1989 in  Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, US.
At the age of 14 she moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a career in country music. 
Until now, she has released 4 single albums, her latest album was 1989. 


Taylor Alison Swift


Inspiration thoughts from Taylor Swift:
  • People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
  • Just be yourself, there is no one better.
  • I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.
  • I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.
  • I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.
  • Giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go.
  • If you're horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate.
  • I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.
  • I know my flaws before other people point them out to me.
  • If you are lucky enough to be different don't you ever change.
  • All you need to do to be my friend is like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment